How do I create a link that skips the landing page and sends fans directly to a store?
Direct to Store Links are used when you want to share a link that sends fans directly to a store and completely skip the landing page.
These are super useful when you want to send fans directly to a store and still collect analytics and retargeting data.
Every Multi-Store Smart Link you create allows you to generate Direct to Store links for each of the included services.
There are 2 ways to generate Direct to Store Links:
1. Get Direct to Store links from "Get Link"
- Go to your Smart Links in Feature.fm
- Click "Get Link"
- Hover over "Direct Link" and click the "+" sign
- Click on the service you need to get the Direct to Store link
- Use the value at the end of the URL (ffm.to/[shortcode]/[servicename]
Check this video on how to do it
2. Manually add the 'servicename' at the end of any ffm.to link
At the end of any ffm.to URL, you can simply add /servicename at the end for the store you want to send fans to.