In order to set up email integration in your Feature.fm account, you’ll need to generate and retrieve your API key from Mailchimp and/or ActiveCampaign. Here's how to generate and retrieve your keys and other important information.
- Click this link to navigate to the API Keys section of your Mailchimp account: Your API Keys
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
Each user in your ActiveCampaign account has their own API URL and Key.
To obtain your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Settings" option located in the left-side navigation menu.
2. The Account Settings menu will appear. Click the "Developer" option.
3. The Developer Settings page will load and will display your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can copy and paste this information into your 3rd party application.
The Developer Settings page will load and will display your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can copy and paste this information into your Feature.fm Artist Settings. You can learn how to do that here.