Support Representative & Customer Experience
Full Time | (NY, LA or Remote)
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming and artists taking control of their business provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping them succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe in helping artists break through barriers and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm helps artists connect with their fanbase. We build smart marketing and advertising tools for the music industry and service nearly hundreds of thousands of artists and labels of all sizes on the platform.
We are a fast-growing company looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists reach their fans.
Description of the duties and responsibilities
You are responsible for ensuring our artists and customers are successful in their use of Feature.fm and providing a positive experience on the platform. The ideal candidate will be able to implement customer service structure and strategies in Intercom and via company processes that drive a successful customer experience.
- Provide customer support to Feature.fm web platform users who reach out to customer support using Intercom for our customer communications.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times, ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Learning all of our products inside and out so that you can answer questions that may arise during customer support inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints and responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communication of technical bugs to product or tech and if possible, work with customer on a “work-around” solution.
- Providing feedback about the product to our product and tech team to help shape the product roadmap based on logging customer feature requests.
- Implement proper automation and structure within Intercom including automatic chatflows, updating “saved replies” for common client questions and overall support processes.
- Provide ideas to further improve Feature.fm’s customer service processes and client touch points including changes to email marketing, in-app messages, and other communications.
- Onboarding artists by walking them through the product and answering any questions they may have upon initially using the web platform.
- Generating bi-weekly reports about artist complaints, issues, and product feedback to distribute to our internal team with Director of Client Services.
Community Management and Education
- Create an FAQ article for common questions from artists about their usage of Feature.fm and work with our Director of Client Services to build out and improve our FAQ.
- Manage and own the artist tier in our user community with a focus on engaging and educating them about the platform and providing support for any questions they may have.
- Managing client “Custom store requests” and sending invoices upon request from users.
- Review and approve submitted ad campaigns on the platform.
- Report and manage any technical issues which may arise from the ad campaigns and liaise with our product and tech teams for quick resolution.
Experience and special qualifications needed
- Experience providing customer support at a SaaS company, preferably in the music space
- Knowledge and experience with Intercom customer support
- Highly organized
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Programs we use: Intercom, Trello, Excel, Word, Power Point/Sketch/Keynote, HubSpot CRM, Gmail, Slack, Stripe
Additional areas of opportunity:
- Community & content management
- Creating content for Feature.fm’s blog
- Content creation for socials
- Product marketing
- Newsletter and email marketing
How to apply
Please send your resume with writing and previous work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org