2) A window will appear and you will be prompted to choose the platforms you’d like included on your page. From there, you will be given a set of actions to select, relevant to each DSP:
3) Fill in the open fields that appear in the next window (example screenshot from the “pre-save” action). You do not need to have your released URL prior to setting up a pre-save:
4) Scroll down to update your success message and choose from a variety of secondary options. Secondary Actions will vary dependent on which DSP Action you are selecting.
5) Select “Add Action” and the button will successfully be saved to your page. You will then be brought to an edit screen, similar to how standard Smart Links are edited:
6) Fill in the settings accordingly. If you would like to add multiple Action buttons, click on the bar below to add another action on the same service, or a new action on a different service:
8) Make sure your advanced settings are filled in properly. A guide on how to correctly set these up in your account beforehand is available here:
9) Once your page has been saved, you can access the share link by clicking “Get Link”:
10) Monitor the statistics of your campaign in real time by selecting “results”, or clicking directly on the campaign title: