Learn how to create an Audiomack Campaign from start to finish.
1) Log in, click into your specified artist profile, enter the Campaign tab, and select the pink plus to create a new ad campaign.
2) Select "Audiomack Sponsored Song"
3) Now you can name your new campaign.
4) Search for your song in Audiomack's catalogue.
5) Target only relevant genres, and a nice amount of relevant, similar artists to target against (around 8 - 10 are suggested).
6) Select your Call To Action from a pre-populated choice, or create a custom, CTA and insert an accompanying URL. The top performing CTA’s are “View Artist Profile” and “Check Out Album”. It is best to keep the user within the Audiomack platform, if possible.
7) Fill in your designated budget, and set your start and end dates. If you do not set dates, the budget will automatically fill as fast as possible with no pacing. We encourage you to set start and end dates, and evenly pace your campaign.
8) Submit your campaign for approval and check out!
9) To help expedite, you may ping your Account Manager once it’s been submitted.
Here's how your ad will appear in Audiomack: