Customer Success Manager
Full Time | New York, NY
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping artists succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe all artists with great music deserve to find their fans and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm is a leading marketing and advertising company for some of the largest music industry clients, offering smart tools that help labels build their audience.
We are a fast growing start-up looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists can reach fans.
Description of the duties and responsibilities
You are the Client Happiness Manager at Feature.fm. You are responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to the labels and music marketers who use Feature.fm every day as part of their marketing strategies. You are responsible for providing outstanding service, going above and beyond for clients when needed, as well as implementing strategies that will improve how Feature.fm provides customer service department and self-help. You will also support the sales team, day-to-day activities, and can contribute to the community and content management that surrounds Feature.fm.
The ideal candidate is very self-driven, self-motivated, and problem solver with an entrepreneurial aptitude and passion for the music industry. You will be expected to jump in feet first with an aggressive “learning by doing” structure. Your responsibilities include:
Customer Service & Account Management
- Assist clients with their use of Feature.fm and answer any questions, provide suggestions, and investigate issues to find solutions.
- Provide customer feedback to the product and technical teams to help further develop Feature.fm and resolve any existing technical issues.
- Build out Feature.fm’s FAQ and Help Center for clients to access supportive information that educates and informs their use of Feature.fm.
- Provide ideas to further improve Feature.fm’s customer service processes and client touch points including changes to email marketing, in app messages, and other communications.
- Create compelling content that highlights best practices to be successful with Feature.fm.
- Create case studies from real world client examples
- Where necessary, support the sales team throughout the sales process by finding key value add opportunities for prospective clients
- Help onboard and provide product demos to prospective clients
- Provide logistical support to sales team to create and manage customer campaigns including collecting and setting up assets, offering advice on targeting and settings, and ensuring campaigns run smoothly.
Experience and special qualifications needed
- Previous customer service and/or account management experience
- Music industry knowledge/experience/contacts
- The programs we use: Intercom.io, HubSpot CRM, Trello, Stripe, Slack, customer.io, Excel, Word, Power Point/Sketch (or other presentation software), Gmail, internal Feature.fm Admin Dashboard
Please contact email@example.com