So what can you do with Retargeting?
Retargeting allows you to target ads to people based on certain actions or behaviors that they've taken. Below are just some examples of audiences you can create to target ads to:
- Target ads to anyone who visited one of your ffm landing pages.
- Target ads to only fans who use Spotify. Or Apple Music. Or Any service.
- Target ads only to fans who Pre-Saved your music.
- Target ads for merch or concert ticket to fans who have already clicked to listen to your music.
- Target ads to fans who clicked on links related to Hip Hop.
- Target ads to fans by location to create awareness about your next gig.
- Target fans who follow your playlists.
- Target ads for a contest to fans who complete a click through on your Action Pages.
How do I create audiences in Facebook Business Manager?
- Go to the “audiences” tab in your Facebook Business Manager profile:
2) Select “Create New Custom Audience”, and choose “website traffic”:
3) Make sure your correct pixel is toggled off. From there, go to “all website visitors”, and select “FeatureFM”. You can refine your audience by selecting relevant parameters.
Learn more about what event parameters are sent to your Facebook Pixel with the 'FeatureFM' event.
4) Name your audience, select “Create Audience”, and the new segment will be saved.